Friday, November 13, 2009

a reason to begin

Hayden comes up to me, holds his arms up and says, "Mama, kiss!" I pick him up, amazed at how sweet my little boy is (when did he go from baby to little boy?!?), and then I rememer, WEREN'T YOU IN TIME OUT?!

Those sweet and funny little moments are slipping by me oh so fast. I can't truly remember how tiny they were when they were born. I can only remember snapshots of moments. I'm so busy and when I have a chance to sit down and think about it all, I realize how much I really want to document all these things so I have them to forever read and reminisce.

I don't know how often I'll be able to blog, but will try to update every chance I get. This will also be a great way for Daddy to log on and see what his kids are up to while he's deployed overseas next year! So, I may not get to it everyday, but I promise to stay dedicated!

No comments:

Post a Comment